Washable cotton pads for removing makeup
Do you want to get rid of disposable cotton pads to protect the environment and save money at the same time? These exceptionally soft, high quality, washable, crocheted The Wow cotton make up removers are just the thing for you.
|Loyalty points available to receive:||136|
|Expected delivery:||July 21, 2020|
|Average Rating:||Not Rated|
This high-quality, skin-friendly cotton pad is the perfect alternative to its disposable counterparts. It is also an environment-friendly way to clean your face as 100% cotton is natural and bio degrades quickly.
How to use:
- Wet the cotton pad and squeeze out excess water. Gently wipe your face in circular motions.
- Can be soaked in water, soap foam, or face scrub depending on how thorough a cleansing you want.
- Excessive and intense rubbing may cause irritation. Use gently around your eyes. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Rinse with lukewarm water after use. It is recommended to let it dry completely after every use. Form and adjust the pad to help it return to its original shape after washing and let it dry hung up or laid down.
- Machine washable on a delicate 40°C cycle
The Wow crocheted cotton pads are handmade by Andrea Pelsőczi ensuring every piece is unique.
* The GOTS label (Global Organic Textile Standard) is an internationally recognised organic textile standard. GOTS ensures the organic status of textiles from the harvesting of the raw materials through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing all the way to labelling, in order to provide credible assurances to the consumer.
A textile product carrying the GOTS label grade ‘organic’ must contain a minimum of 95% certified organic fibres.
A product with the label grade ‘made with organic’ must contain a minimum of 70% certified organic fibres.